• Luxury
  • Charlotte Tilbury - LUXURY PALETTE - Eyeshadow palette - walk of shame, Enlarge
  • Main image 2, Enlarge
  • Main image 3, Enlarge
  • Main image 4, Enlarge
  • Main image 5, Enlarge

LUXURY PALETTE - Eyeshadow palette - walk of shame

54,95 €VAT included

Colour:

• bella sofia
  • fire rose
  • legendary muse
  • multi-coloured
  • pillow talk
  • pillow talk
  • the queen of glow
  • the rebel v2
  • the rock chick
  • the sophisticate
  • the uptown girl
  • the vintage vamp
  • walk of shame
  • legendary muse
  • multi-coloured
  • pillow talk
  • pillow talk
  • the queen of glow
  • the rebel v2
  • the rock chick
  • the sophisticate
  • the uptown girl
  • the vintage vamp
  • walk of shame
This product is:
Cruelty free

Sold and shipped by

Zalando

1-2 working days

Premium Delivery

5.90 €

Free withZalando Plus

2-4 working days

Standard delivery

free

Free delivery

Returns

About this product
The Luxury Palette in Walk of No Shame was inspired by the lipstick of the same name, a berry pink shade, and offers an expertly colour-coded palette with mood-boosting shades. It includes a peach champagne shade, a seductive sunset pink, a sensual berry crimson, and an attractively sparkling rose gold.
Details
Weight:

5.2 g
Article number:

C5C31E00F-T16

Apply the matte shades with an eyeshadow blending brush and for maximum pigment, apply the dazzling shimmers with your finger.

All ingredients
Ingredients:

TALC MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ZINC STEARATE IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH SILICA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POTASSIUM SORBATE CHLORPHENESIN IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) TETRASODIUM EDTA CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE TIN OXIDE TALC MICA IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) ZINC STEARATE ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH SILICA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POTASSIUM SORBATE CARMINE (CI 75470) CHLORPHENESIN TETRASODIUM EDTA TIN OXIDE TALC MICA IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) ZINC STEARATE CARMINE (CI 75470) ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) SILICA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POTASSIUM SORBATE CHLORPHENESIN TETRASODIUM EDTA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TALC DIISOSTEARYL MALATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL HYDROXYSTEARATE IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) 1,2-HEXANEDIOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) TIN OXIDE CHLORPHENESIN CARMINE (CI 75470) POTASSIUM SORBATE TETRASODIUM EDTA COPPER POWDER (CI 77400) SILICA

Charlotte Tilbury

Ratings

570 Ratings

a year ago

I love this I shadow palette okay

I think the shades of this eyeshadow palette are very beautiful they are nude pink. I especially liked #4 Pop it gives a light shimmering pink pop of color to your eyes. The colors made my brown eyes stand out more. they were very blendable and stayed on ...