• Luxury
  • Charlotte Tilbury - LUXURY PALETTE - Eyeshadow palette - the queen of glow, Enlarge
  • Main image 2, Enlarge
  • Main image 3, Enlarge
  • Main image 4, Enlarge
  • Main image 5, Enlarge
  • Main image 6, Enlarge

LUXURY PALETTE - Eyeshadow palette - the queen of glow

54,95 €VAT included

Colour:

• bella sofia
  • fire rose
  • legendary muse
  • multi-coloured
  • pillow talk
  • pillow talk
  • the queen of glow
  • the rebel v2
  • the rock chick
  • the sophisticate
  • the uptown girl
  • the vintage vamp
  • walk of shame
  • legendary muse
  • multi-coloured
  • pillow talk
  • pillow talk
  • the queen of glow
  • the rebel v2
  • the rock chick
  • the sophisticate
  • the uptown girl
  • the vintage vamp
  • walk of shame
Limited item
The max amount you can order is 10.

Sold and shipped by

Zalando

1-2 working days

Premium Delivery

5.90 €

Free withZalando Plus

2-4 working days

Standard delivery

free

Free delivery

Returns

About this product
The Luxury Palette for The Queen of Glow Look gives the eyes a radiant, seductive, golden look. This legendary palette contains four sunny shades in bronze, gold, champagne, and copper.
Details
Coverage:

Medium
Weight:

5.2 g
Article number:

C5C31E00F-T17

Apply the matte shades with an eyeshadow blending brush and for maximum pigment, apply the dazzling shimmers with your finger.

All ingredients
Ingredients:

SHADES: PRIME MICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TALC, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIAMOND POWDER, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)] SHADES: ENHANCE MICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TALC, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIAMOND POWDER, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] SHADE: SMOKE MICA, TALC, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, HEXYL LAURATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ZINC STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIAMOND POWDER, [+/- IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)] SHADE: POP TALC, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIAMOND POWDER, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470)]
Charlotte Tilbury

Ratings

570 Ratings

11 months ago

I love this I shadow palette okay

I think the shades of this eyeshadow palette are very beautiful they are nude pink. I especially liked #4 Pop it gives a light shimmering pink pop of color to your eyes. The colors made my brown eyes stand out more. they were very blendable and stayed on ...