This mask is soaked with an effective cocktail of collagen, vitamin C and E, macadamia nut oil and water. Weakening elasticity of the skin causes wrinkles and tired-looking facial features. The lower half of the face – the lateral cheek area, lateral jaw and chin – is a particular problem area. The mask strengthens the skin in the lower half of the face and helps lift and tighten this area, visibly defining and beautifying the facial contours.
1) Clean the face thoroughly and dry gently.
2) Take out the mask and remove the white film.
3) Stretch out the mask and pull the openings over your ears so that the mask fits tightly and completely covers your chin.
4) Wear the mask for about 40-60 minutes. During this time, you can read or carry out your usual activities.
5) Remove the mask. Use 3-4 times per week or more often, as needed.
6) Use each mask only once.