Sell your unloved items bought previously at Zalando back for credit. If you have like-new items bought at Zalando that you are no longer wearing, you can sell them to us in exchange for a Zalando gift voucher. Alternatively, Zalando can donate the value to a local cause.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to "Sell items" in your user account, next to your liked and owned items.
2. Select items previously bought on Zalando and add up to 20 of them to your sell box. We'll let you know right away how much credit each item is worth.
3. Choose your credit once you've added all items to your sell box. You can redeem it as a Zalando gift card, or Zalando can donate it to the Red Cross, WeForest or WWF.
4. Submit your sell box and receive an email with a list of accepted items within 1-2 days. If you've submitted items not originally bought on Zalando, we'll double check if they fit our acceptance terms. Please note that prices could change at this point in time. You can find the final prices listed in your email.
5. Ship your items with your shipping label and drop off your sell box at your choice of DHL location free of charge.
Please make sure to ship all the items you want to sell in one box because the shipping label that we send to you is only valid once.
Please do not send any items that did not match the acceptance criteria in order to avoid unnecessary transportation.
6. Receive your credit confirmation once we've checked the quality of the items. This may take up to 14 days. You will receive an email with your gift voucher code or a confirmation of the donation afterwards.
What happens if I change my mind?
After you've registered your sell box, you can cancel it for a brief period of time. If that option is no longer available, please contact our customer service.
Articles must be in like-new condition. We cannot accept:
- Items with signs of use such as stains, holes or odour
- Intimate items such as lingerie and swimwear
- Counterfeit items and/or items without a brand label or a size label
- Children's clothing
- Beauty items
- Basics such as plain, monochrome t-shirts
- Jewellery, scarves or hats
- Items that are still within their 100-day return period
- Items that were not bought at Zalando
Items that have been purchased as pre-owned on Zalando and that fulfill our acceptance criteria are eligible for selling.
Now it's your turn to find your items a new home!