1. By uploading the image material, the customer confirms to be entitled to distribute and reproduce the content and material of those files. Due to the automated process of the fabrication no manual testing or correction of the image material by Zalando takes place.
2. The customer ensures that the used image material is free of third-parties rights.The customer ensures that the used image material is free of third-parties rights.
3. The customer is solely responsible for the submitted content used for the configuration of the gift card. Unlawful content or content that violates applicable regulations or content that is eligible to insult, defame, harass or otherwise harm other individuals, is not admissible. In case of violations thereof Zalando reserves its right to delete the image material, decline the disbursement of the credit of the Zalando gift card and to reimburse only the credit amount as well as the product cost withholding the Zalando gift card instead.
5. For the execution of the contract, the customer grants Zalando a non-exclusive, neither limited in time or place right to use the image material on behalf of the production and distribution of the Zalando gift card and carry out the necessary acts of use and exploitation for this purpose by itself or by third parties.
6. Solely the customer bears the risk of any faults of the print products as a result of faulty image material. Should additional costs arise as a consequence of faulty image material, the customer shall pay those costs. Complaints which are solely based on the fact that the customer failed to follow the requirements of the image material (especially resolution, writings, formats etc.), cannot be raised.
7. Insignificant technical deviation of the delivered material compared to the print product are permitted and shall not constitute a failure, as far as they range within the commercially usual framework and the contractual purpose is not substantially limited. Marginal, customary and differences in color can occur if the monitor of the customer is calibrated otherwise and not colorfast. Customer complaints, credits as well as replacement printouts are excluded.
8. The customer agrees not to upload, forward, send via email or otherwise transmit material containing software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs that are able to interrupt, destroy or restrain the functionality of computer software or hardware or telecommunication devices.
9. The image material provided by the customer will be made available by Zalando until the gift card has been generated, latest for 12 months. After the expiration of this term the image material will be deleted by Zalando.